Friday, February 8, 2013

Thanks for the Attention, Folks

Since I'm in the room anyway, I thought I'd link to a few reviews that some very kind folks have written about some of my little chapbooks fairly recently.

I was happy to get some book love from my adopted literary home of Canada  in the form of a review by Rob McLennan.  He was nice enough to write about THE SKY THE which came out on (the AWESOME AMAZING FUN DEATH DEFYING) Serif of Nottingham Press. Gary Barwin pilots that ship and he makes beautiful book objects. I couldn't have been happier with how it turned out. I actually still have some copies left, so if you are interested in a copy, let me know. The review is here http://robmclennan.blogspot.com/2012/12/ongoing-notes-early-december-2012.html along with many other solid ones.


I was also overjoyed when Eileen Tabios wrote about May Apple Deep which came out last year on good old Horse Less Press.  Tabios is the master behind Galatea Resurrects where a lot of fine work finds a home. Thanks to Tabios for the kind words she pens here:  http://galatearesurrection19.blogspot.com/2012/12/may-apple-deep-by-michael-sikkema.html


May Apple Deep also found its way to the great Trane Devore's eyeballs and he was nice enough to review it on Goodreads, for which I am grateful. That review is here: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/15836533-may-apple-deep


Thanks to y'all reviewers and to all the folks who bother to read weird cyborg pastoral love collages and such.

No comments: